- Emergency Medicine
To find out more information about NBME® please visit their website.
Information provided by NBME® for Examinees:
- Subject Examination Timing Chart, Subject Exam Content and Sample Items
- Sample Performance Feedback Reports
- Exam Rules
During the exam NBME® TEST DAY RULES AND PROCEDURES:
- Do not bring any personal/unauthorized items into the secure testing area. Such items include but are not limited to, outerwear, hats, food, drinks, purses, briefcases, notebooks, notes, pagers, watches, cell phones, recording devices, and photographic equipment.
- You are not permitted to access any unauthorized items during the exam administration.
- Do not make notes on your note board prior to entering your CIN or start up code. Once your exam begins, you are permitted to make calculations or notes ONLY on the erasable note board provided.
- You must adhere to the instructions provided by proctors administering the examination.
- Carefully review and agree to abide by any instructions provided or that appear at the start of the examination session.
- Test proctors are not authorized to answer questions from examinees regarding examination content, testing software or scoring.
- Do not leave the testing site at any time during your administration unless you inform and obtain permission from the testing proctor or are instructed to so do by test administration staff.
- Failure to follow test day rules and procedures may result in the withholding or cancellation of your scores, and/or a bar from future exams administered by NBME.