Health Insurance

EU/EEA students should come to Poland with the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) or purchase a health insurance policy in their home country.

Non EU/EEA students should purchase in their home countries health care and casualty insurance, before arriving to Poland for the period of their stay.

Information about EHIC card