Documents required from candidates to the 6-Year Medical Doctor Program:
1. Application form log in to our internet registration platform
2. Original High School Diploma or certified copy (Secondary School Certificate) that has to be tranlated to English or Polish, made by a sworn translator.
The Diploma has to include a clause proving the right to apply for admission to higher education institution in the country where the High School Diploma was issued.
Additionally the Foreign High School DIploma has to be authenticated:
- if it is Issued within the education system of one of EU, EEA or OECD memeber states or the Hague Convention the Diploma must be stamped with the Apostille seal
- All other Foreign High School DIplomas must be legalised
Documents required after admission:
- CD with one photograph in electronic version (.JPG file, size 300 x 375 pixels, image resolution not lower then 300 dpi)
- Four photographs (35 X 45 mm), against a light background, taken without headgear
- Proof of health insurance valid in Poland (European Union citizens- EHIC card)
- A copy of students visa