The Pre-Uni-Study Course 2019 will take place from 9th September to 2nd October 2019. It’s a intensive 3 week refresher course before the regular classes begin, welcoming every student of University of Warmia and Mazury School of Medicine. During the course:
- You will have first Anatomy lectures, classes and a practical PIN test.
- You will have first Histology and Embryology lectures, classes.
- You will have first Biophysics lectures, classes.
- You will have first Molecular Biology lectures, classes.
- You will know the Departments location and their regulations.
- You will receive accomodation at our dorms and useful information.
- You will meet 2nd year students and learn from them about time management and their experience.
- You will buy books and white coats.
- You will receive your student ID card and the online access to the e-books.
- You will sign the contract with the University
- You will have Polish lessons.
- You will learn about the transport in Olsztyn.
- You will do the Health Certificate
- You will know the Polish culture and Polish cuisine.
- We will show you the city of Olsztyn.
- You will learn how to navigate on the campus.
- You meet new people and make new friends.
- You will receive the classes schedule and the groups.
- During this course will take place the Inauguration Ceremony of the Academic Year 2018/2019.
- At the end of the course you will have a integration trip that will allow you to know your new colleagues.
Cost for the Pre-Uni-Study Course is 3 500 PLN (not including accomodation and living expenses).
For further information please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org